At long last, my well-loved Self-Pubishing 101 class is now available as a instant download virtual class. The class is roughly 90 minutes and contains a powerpoint and audio that will walk you through the basics of self-publishing.
* How to figure out if self-publishing is the right step for you and your book.
* The difference between vanity publishing services and creating your own press.
* The bare-bone, essential steps you need to take for your book to live.
* Where to scrimp and where to splurge
* Hidden costs and easily missed steps on the self-publishing
* How to develop a timeline and a budget
* What you need to do to get your book out there.
No matter where you are on your own publishing path, this will demystify this ever-changing market.
This class is essentially my 90 Days of Self Publishing project distilled down to the most salient steps, details and self-examination necessary to determine if self-publishing is the path for you and your book.