Now that NaNoWriMo has come to a close, you may be wondering what to do with your masterpiece. If you live in SF, you can find out tonight at Self-Publishing 101. This class will walk you through the basics of self-publishing and help you figure out if self-publishing is the right step for you and your book.
* The difference between vanity publishing services and creating your own press.
* The bare-bone, essential steps you need to take for your book to live.
* Where to scrimp and where to splurge
* Hidden costs and easily missed steps on the self-publishing
* How to develop a timeline and a budget
* What you need to do to get your book out there.
Center for Sex and Culture
1349 Mission Street
(between 9th and 10th St.)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM (PT)
**If you don’t live in San Francisco, you’ll have a chance to take the class soon! I’ll be releasing the virtual version soon!**