Tuesday, October 25th in Oakland, CA
As you may have heard, I successfully self-published my first novel in 90 days. But before I could make that plunge, I read and researched, compared and critiqued everything I could find on self-publishing. Since then, I’ve been answering *gobs* of questions for curious minds, so I figured I’d throw everything I know into a two hour intro class.
For those of you in the Bay Area on Tuesday, October 25, I’ll spend two hours walking you through the basics of self-publishing.
* How to figure out if self-publishing is the right step for you and your book
* The difference between vanity publishing services and creating your own press
* The bare-bone, essential steps you need to take for your book to live
* Where to scrimp and where to splurge
* Hidden costs and easily missed steps on the self-publishing
* How to develop a timeline and a budget
* What you need to do to get your book out there.
No matter where you are on your own publishing path, this will demystify this ever-changing market.
Register now at http://selfpub101.eventbrite.com/